Summer is officially over in Vancouver and right off the bat, September greeted us with a week-long of gloomy weather and rain. Brr. This means goodbye summer clothes and hello sweater + boots! Long weekend this coming weekend and I am pretty stoked to just spend my entire weekend at home. Here are my ten things this week and I hope you will have a lovely weekend! (:
- Started the week off by catching up with Christine B. and drinking two bottle of wine at our patio. Ended the night a little tipsy by 9pm. Haha good times!
- KH passed his TOEIC exam! We're now looking forward to seeing each other real soon.
- Getting hooked on Uncontrollably Fond
- Re-learning my ABCs #camillewrites
- Spotify on repeat: Tatiana Manaois
- I have a new plant! I don't exactly know what kind of bonsai it is but I am in love with it! I fell in love with this plant because of the leaves. I like how the color of the leaves slowly change as it gets old and it leaves a nice color or pattern.
- I've been drinking black coffee for almost two weeks now! Achievement! What's awesome is that my mom has also stopped adding cream and sugar on her coffee!
- ColourPop's Dohee Ultra Satin Lip + Bumble Ultra Matte are my current favorite combination! Love the pink salmon finish! <3
- Top two ice cream place this summer are On Yogurt and Rain or Shine! Must visit if you're from Vancouver or visiting! You will not leave the store disappointed! ;)
- We saw our RSVP33 summer instructor, Calida at Harbour for the first time on Thursday! Krystel and I spoke to her and we were glad that she remembered us. She was the one who told us to try the drop-ins at Harbour and with no doubt we've been enjoying the classes we've been taking! :3
How was your week?