Hello! Today I decided to do my own take on What's In My Bag. I find What's In My Bag series interesting because I like knowing what others bring on their day to day or just things they can't leave without. I also think that you can learn a little bit more about a person by the things they have... don't you think so? :)
My current lifestyle is I work in an office five times a day and after work, I go to the gym or take some dance classes. I have three bags that I often switch around depending on my mood or my outfit.
And these are the Post Backpack from Hershel, Hyden Yoo Canvas Bag and Black Fjallraven Kanken. What I like about the hershel and the kanken are that these two are spacious and water resistant while the canvas bag is light and convenient.
From bottom left to bottom right
- Keys - Everyone in my family work or go to school so it is better to have our own separate keys.
- Compass Card - Since I take the transit everyday, I use this fare card on buses and trains. It makes transiting very convenient!
- iPhone + earphones - I can live without it but I prefer not to. I like listening to music when I'm on my way to work or elsewhere. It's easier to contact somebody when I have my phone and I dislike not having to communicate with KH when he's available.
- Canon Vixia mini X - Initially I bought this cam for vlogging but I haven't really been pursuing it yet so for now this is what I use when I record our dance videos.
- Umbrella - With Vancouver's bipolar weather, having an umbrella or a hoodie is a necessity. It is better to be prepared than get wet from the rain!
- Hand cream - My hands are often dry and hand creams helps my skin to be soft and moisturized!
- Polaroid Cube - Same purpose as my Canon Vixia. This is a tiny one so I just pop it in my small pouches and use it when I need to.
- Wallet - Can't live without it! My IDs, cards, and some moola are all in here so it's a must have!
- Eye glasses - These glasses are mainly for work but I take it with me wherever I go just in case I cannot read words from a far.
- Pen or Pencil - Having a pen/pencil/marker in your bag makes it easier if you need to jot some information down.
- iPhone accessories - I'm the type of person who dislikes having 20% battery left. So in order to avoid this, I bring these accessories with me at all times!
- SD Memory Card - This one specifically is probably my favorite product from Apple! It makes life so much easier when transfering photos and videos from my cameras to my phone. This will not fail you. I promise! :)
- Lip balm - I don't usually carry one during Summer but I experienced wind burn twice this Summer and at those times I didn't bring any moisturizing product for my lips. Since then I make sure to bring one just in any case my lips starts to dry or hurt.
- Portable Battery Charger - This is my gadgets' best friend. In case there's no plug, I know I have a backup!
- External Hard Drive - Speaking of backup, another one is this hard drive. I design at home and at work so when I am on a go, I'd rather bring a hard drive to keep all my file in one place. It's better to have them with you than relying your emails... plus wifi isn't always free or available!
Phew! That was a lot!
How about you? What are the things you often bring? Or what are the things you can't leave the house without?