October Glam Bag is here! I received this month's bag on the second week of the month and that was pretty quick! For all those doesn't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly makeup subscription of USD$10 and they send out 4-5 sample products every month including the special pouch of the month.
For this month, Ipsy collaborated with Valfré and they came up with a really cute pouch. Isn't it adorable?! It is very Valfré that's for sure! I do not own any of her products yet but her designs and illustrations are unique and stylish! And those phone cases... who wouldn't want one in their collection?!
As for the products that I received, out of the 5, I only know 1 brand and it was Ciaté London. To be honest, I didn't even know Ciaté sells other make up products aside from their nail polishes. Anyway, let's just jump into the products, shall we? :)
1. The packaging of the CabanaBoy Blush is small, light and compact. Perfect for travelling or when you are on the go. The blush has a nice dusty rose shade with a subtle shimmer in it. This can be use as an eye shadow too!
2. Ciaté's Fierce Flicks Eyeliner's packaging reminds me so much of Kat Von D.'s eyeliner. The brush is thicker and a little harder than my normal eyeliners but as you apply it on to your eyelids, it's smooth and the formula's very pigmented. It dries fast too so that's a plus!
3. Fall is here and Noyah's Currant News lipstick is perfect for the season! I am glad that I received this moisturizing deep berry lipstick this month. It has a semi-matte finish so this can stay on my lips until before I eat. *wink*
4. I haven't tried Indi's Lip Scrub yet but it has a nice scent of shea butter. On the site it says it contains shea butter, sweet almond oil, avocado and vitamin E... all that sounds so great for your skin! Okay I will have to try it one of these days and let you guys know what I think of it.
5. And lastly, I received a makeup brush of Lottie London's Perfect Precise Eyeshadow Brush. Based on its description on the site, it says it is a double purpose make up brush and it can be use as a shadow and smudger. You know how much I like multipurpose items, right?! So this one is another awesome thing to have!
Alright, that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed getting to know these products as much as I did. If you are interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly glam bag, click here to join.
Did you receive this month's glam bag? If yes, what did you like the most? Share it down below.