Wow! We are down to our last week of October and honestly I didn't expect this year to be very eventful. But I love it because it keeps me busy and excited for the new week. As for this weekend, I am looking forward to staying indoors and catching up with my dramas.
Here are this week's ten things...
I do not own any photos above. Credit to all owners.
- Received my first WishTrend order and I am in love with the Klair's Mochi BB Creme + the Creamy & Natural Concealer! The mochi cushion packaging is so SO adorable!
- October Ipsy Bag
- Finished another 6 weeks of RSVP33's Beyonce class! One of my highlights will probably be having Calida as one of the sub instructor! I missed her fun and energy vibe!
- All booked for my trip to the land of palm trees! I am spending my November long weekend in Los Angeles with Mika for 4 nights and 3 days. Exciting!
- I. AM. HOOKED with Scarlet Heart Ryeo! It is my first time to watch a historic setting Korean drama and it's so interesting to see the way people used to live. One of the things I wish we still do is wearing our traditional clothes or a modern style. Wouldn't that be unique?
- KPOP Daebak Playlist
- After going to Nordstrom and Sephora multiple times every Wed and Thursday, I think I found my new fragrance perfume. It is a combination of Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede and English Pear & Freesia... ahh! It's so good!
- Na Ri and Jung Suk's "climatic" kiss at Jealous Incarnate! Ugh!
- Purchased a white faux leather sneakers from H&M and ohh what a steal! So comfy and inexpensive! <3
- Yesterday I finally enrolled a beginner Korean class starting next week! Woot! \^o^/
What was the highlight of your week? Share them down below. :)